Saturday 3 December 2011

ozdabiam na Swieta / Xmas decorations

nie chce mi sie wierzyc ze juz jest grudzien, za dwa tygodnie skonczy sie szkola, a za trzy beda Swieta...nie wiem kiedy ten czas zlecial...
I cant believe it's December already, it's two weeks till school break and three till Christmas...it's unbelievable how time flies...

...kalendarz juz napoczety... wiec zabralam sie za ozdabianie...:)
well...boys have started nibbling on the advent calendar...so I started to decorate...:)




choinka wyszla troche krzywo hahaha, ale kto powiedzial ze choinka ma wszystkie galezie idealne?:)
the tree is a bit uneven hahaha...well, after all no two branches of a tree are the same, right? ;) 





powiesilam je na oknie - zamierzam udekorowac cale okno roznymi ozdobami - mam tylko nadzieje ze sie wyrobie z ich zrobieniem przed Swietami :)

I have hung them by the window - the plan is to decorate the whole window with different decorations I am still to make - I hope I'll make it before Xmas :)


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment